We're delighted you're visiting our website! Salem is a congregation living a hospitality of heart, hands, and hope.
Chances are good you already know us. Founded in 1895, we've been serving up Swedish egg coffee, pancakes, and Swedish meatballs from our Minnesota State Fair dining hall for 65 years.
Located in north Minneapolis, we are theologically progressive and missionally minded, with worship being uniquely Lutheran and uniquely Salem. There’s even a bluegrass band that leads worship on 4th Sundays! Salem is "Reconciling in Christ (RIC)" and we're a place to learn, grow, and belong--following God’s invitation to become your best you.
WORSHIP is at 10:30 AM (Funday School 9 AM, Fellowship Hour 11:30 AM)
Here's the Latest on What's Happening at Salem:
- Join us for a GREEN Bible Study, Sunday, April 19th. Learn more about the Bible's Powerful Message for the Earth and those of us entrusted to care for it
- "Roots & Wings" Bluegrass Worship is every 4th Sunday
- Next High School Youth Group Meets Wednesday April 22 at 7 PM
- Choir Rehearses Thursdays at 7:30 PM
- Confirmation Class meets Sunday, April 26, Noon-3PM
- Next Community Dinner is Tuesday, April 28, 6 PM
Monday-Thursday 9 am -2 pm
Friday by appointment