We're delighted you're visiting our website!
Chances are good you already know Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church. Founded in 1895, we've been serving up Swedish egg coffee, pancakes, and meatballs from our Minnesota State Fair dining hall for 64 years. Located in north Minneapolis, we are theologically progressive and missionally minded, with worship being uniquely Lutheran and uniquely Salem. There’s even a bluegrass band that leads worship on 4th Sundays! Salem is "Reconciling in Christ (RIC)" and we're a place to learn, grow, and belong--following God’s invitation to become your best you.
WORSHIP is at 10:30 AM
Here's the Latest on What's Happening at Salem:
- November 25th is our next scheduled Free Community Meal. 6 PM
- November 26th is the annual ecumenical Thanksgiving worship at Saint Austin's Catholic Church, 7 PM
- "Roots & Wings" Bluegrass Worship is every 4th Sunday
- Confirmation students meet every 4th Sunday at noon.
- High School Youth Group Meets Wednesdays at 7 PM
- Choir Rehearses Thursdays at 7 PM
Monday-Thursday 9 am -2 pm
Friday by appointment