We're delighted you're visiting our website!
Chances are good you already know Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church. Founded in 1895, we've been serving up Swedish egg coffee, pancakes, and meatballs from our Minnesota State Fair dining hall for 64 years. Located in north Minneapolis, we are theologically progressive and missionally minded, with worship being uniquely Lutheran and uniquely Salem. There’s even a bluegrass band that leads worship on 4th Sundays! Salem is "Reconciling in Christ (RIC)" and we're a place to learn, grow, and belong--following God’s invitation to become your best you.
WORSHIP is at 10:30 AM
Here's the Latest on What's Happening at Salem:
- Annual Congregational Meeting and Potluck lunch January 25th after service
- January 27 is our next scheduled Free Community Meal. 6 PM
- "Roots & Wings" Bluegrass Worship is every 4th Sunday
- High School Youth Group Meets Wednesdays at 7 PM
- RIC Sunday will be January 25 with a special multi church worship service, Saturday, January 24, 4pm at Lutheran Church of the Redeemer in St. Paul (Rev. Bradley Schmelling preaching)
- Choir Rehearses Thursdays at 7 PM
Monday-Thursday 9 am -2 pm
Friday by appointment